Bella and the Bug
I don't know who should be most concerned here, Bella or the bug, but I've seen my Dane show this level of disturbed concentration many times. The piece was originally inspired as I watched Bella focus for many minutes on a fly in a motel room.
The natural ear version of Bella and the Bug was selected for exhibition at the National Geographic Society in Washington DC. It also is in the permanent collections of the city of Colorado Springs, the city of Sheridan, Wyoming, and the prestigious Brookgreen Gardens in South Carolina.
- Life-sized, 68" long, bronze edition of 10 cropped, 10 natural
- Half life-sized, 34" long, SOLD OUT
- Quarter life-sized, 16" long, bronze edition of 25 cropped, 25 natural
- Miniature, 8" long, bronze edition of 100 cropped, 100 natural
- Miniature, 8" long, pewter edition of 150 cropped, 150 natural
- Bella Bust, 12" high, bronze edition of 10 cropped, 10 natural